We believe that bringing your whole self to work is an important part of Guild’s culture and our total rewards package reflects this. We offer inclusive, equitable benefits programs and policies rooted in Guild’s core values, driven by data and employee feedback to support you and your families unique needs.
Financial wellbeing encompasses many aspects of our life and being able to support you in managing the costs of day to day living while also giving you tools for the future is important to us at Guild.
This is why every Guilder:
- Has an equity stake in the company providing ownership and a path to future earnings (when we succeed, we all benefit)
- Receives free one-on-one coaching with a certified financial planner, a platform with budgeting tools, investment and equity management center and many more financial resources through Origin (we believe financial literacy not only supports you personally, but also has a lasting impact in creating positive generational wealth practices)
- Can apply for our Employee Assistance Fund for unforeseen crises, disasters, and/or personal hardships and you need a little extra financial support (funded by the company and fellow Guilders to create a community of support)
- Has access to legal support and resources to navigate complicated situations like estate planning name changes, immigration, and more
- Is automatically enrolled in a 401(k) plan with a range of diverse investment options and personalized retirement advice
We offer Guild for Guilders, which extends the offerings we give to our employer partners to all of our employees (G4G includes thousands of learning paths to meet your needs like associate, bachelor, master’s, certificate, and stand-alone programs).
Additionally, all people managers have access to professional development and coaching.
Outside of Guild for Guilders, there are internal learning systems that support employees in professional and personal development through curated learning journeys focused on DEIB, coaching, and company values.
Family-focused and caregiving benefits
Guild is committed to supporting the caregivers that make up our teams and their families. We make great strides to minimize the stress and support your health wherever you are in your family building or caregiving journey.
Individuals starting or continuing their family building journeys have access to:
- Fertility benefits built into all of our medical plans
- A $10,000 family planning fund to take care of costs that aren’t covered by the medical plans like adoption, surrogacy, and egg freezing expenses
- 12-20 weeks of paid leave and a ramp-up program for Guilders to ease back into work after an extended time away
- An additional 3 weeks of paid leave if you are going through the adoption, surrogacy, or foster process to use prior to your child's arrival/placement to prepare and attend necessary meeting
- Inclusive guidance and support as you go through your family planning journey through Cleo
Parents/caregivers have access to:
- Our on-site childcare center, The Beehive, offering care for children 3 months-6 years of age for employees and their friends and family members located in Colorado
- Personalized 1:1 support for anyone on the parenthood journey with access to a network of clinicians, experts, and specialists through Cleo
- 80 hours of low cost ($2/hr) emergency backup care for times employees unexpectedly find themselves without primary care for the ones they are responsible for
- Dedicated support in finding background-checked care providers to assist with child care, elder care, and chronic care needs through Helpr
- The ability to bring an actively nursing child and companion on work related trips
Explore Guild's on-site childcare
Supporting a healthy balance between work and family life for our community.
Being able to access inclusive, affordable medical and behavioral healthcare when you need it is a commitment we have made to our employees.
To do this, we offer:
- Multiple medical plan options that vary in network and premium including 2 that are no cost to employees so that you have choices for what works best for you and your family
- Option to enroll in HSA with a contribution from Guild to support your healthcare needs
- Access to low cost mental health services through our medical plans as well as free culturally competent mental health services through Hurdle Health
- Being able to be your authentic self is a core belief at Guild which is why we offer comprehensive gender affirmation coverage that includes electrolysis, facial feminization surgery, vocal therapy/surgery, pectoral implants, mental health counseling, and additional services to support those transitioning
- A monthly wellbeing stipend to pay for things that matter to you and your family
Time away from work
Guild offers generous leave policies and open PTO so Guilders can step away when they need it. Our leave policies support employees through all life stages like family planning to baby’s arrival to caregiving for loved ones or for yourself.
To do this, we offer:
- Open PTO is available so Guilders can rest, recharge, and bring their best selves to work
- 10 Holidays including a collective week off over the 4th of July plus 5 floating holidays for cultural and religious events you celebrate
- Our leave policies are there to support employees and offer 12 weeks of fully paid medical, non-birthing parent, and caregiving leave as of day one of employment while birthing parents receive 18-20 weeks of fully paid leave
- Once Guilders reach 4.5 years of service, they are eligible for a 5-week fully paid sabbatical leave
- Up to 10 days of bereavement leave
- Up to 10 days of jury duty
- 8 sick days